Turkish Cultural Week In Athens
Under the auspices of the Turkish Embassy in Athens and the Turkish General Consulate in Athens-Pireaus, we will organize a “Turkish Week” which will contain several cultural activities between 6 and 14 March 2014, in Athens.
The Turkish Week will begin with with an exhibition of photos of İstanbul at the Flisvos Exhibition Hall of the Municipality of Paleo Faliro on 6 March.
Other activities that will be held in the context of the Turkish Week is as follows:
- Presentation of Turkish Cuisine (Astir Palace)
- Reception for differentguests on 7, 8 and 9 March (Astir Palace)
- Exhibition of Turkish dresses during the week (Astir Palace)
- Exhibition regarding traditional Turkish arts by the support of the İstanbul Metropolitan Municipality (Astir Palace)
- Exhibition of the art work of famous Turkish painter Prof.Dr. Devrim Erbil (Astir Palace)
- Turkish Art Music Concert by the artists of City Orchestrate with the support of İstanbul Metropolitan Municipality (Astir Palace)
- Concert by Turkish Pianist Demet Eytemiz and Soprano Artist Aytül Büyüksaraç (Astir Palace)
- Resitals by two music groups with the support of the University of Trakya in Turkey (Astir Palace)
- Performance of Turkish traditional folk dance by a dance group from the University of Afyon Kocatepe in Turkey (Astir Palace)
- Presentation of audio-visual and written materials to the visitors regarding Turkey (Astir Palace)
- Sinevision show (Astir Palace)
- Turkish Week will come to an end with a concert by Turkish Musician Muammer Ketencoğlu and his group at the Cultural Hall of the Municipality of Paleo Faliro on 14 March at 19:30.
- During the week, traditional Turkish food and drinks will be presented to the visitors in front of the exhibition halls.
Monday - Friday
09:00 - 18:00
|1/1/2020||New Year's Day|
|3/2/2020||Ash Monday (movable feast)|
|3/25/2020||National Independence Day|
|8/15/2020||The Assumption of Virgin Mary|
|10/28/2020||National Day WWII|
+ 90 312 292 29 29